1. Registration of Domain Name Let’s name it. Perhaps we can find your companies or projects name available for use as a domain, if not let me help you to customize one that will suit your needs.
2. Conceptualization Think tank time. Let’s discuss what it is that you would like to see and or allow me give you some ideas.This could involve research on other website available in your particular field or some unique innovation.
3. Design Let’s be creative. Considering the aesthetic and the functional using images, text, animation and sound the concept is actualized.
4. Development The nuts and bolts. Time for the logical side, here I get to put it all together using required software. Then to publish to a web-hosting provider.
5. Networking Get it out there! Then to publish to a web-hosting provider that will be able to establish your website with availability to search engines.
6. Maintenance Keeping it up to date. Maintaining a successful website requires updating your sites content such as price changes, new product and services announcements as well as general website information. Timely web site maintenance keeps visitors informed and ensures that potential customers are getting the maximum benefit of your products and services.